Done
We have just completed another super marathon week on the Twombly home. Max left today, having helped Martin install brand new kitchen cabinets, and having tiled the entire kitchen. Martin got the kitchen floor in today, and is currently sealing the grout so that I can start putting the kitchen back together tomorrow. We're right on schedule, and completely exhausted. The end is finally in sight, though, and I'm ready to be DONE. I'll take photos in the next few days so that you can see my spacious new territory.
...I asked Martin, the other night, what in the world we will do with all of our time when our home projects are done. "We're having a baby," he so matter-of-factly reminded me. :) Oh yeh...
On that note, I've definitely been overdoing it,... many more contractions than usual, and I've been bumped up to taking my anti-contraction medication four times a day, rather than when needed. So far, though, Baby is staying inside, and will hopefully continue to be patient at least until the beginning of November.
More to come...
2 Comments:
Jodi - I can't wait to see pictures of your kitchen! Hopefully, you just love it! It will be such a blessing to have this behind you before the baby comes. Praying for you . . .
Hey Jodi! I liked your update. I would also love to see pics of the kitchen's development, Kate, You, Martin, Callie, and Morgan. Please post more so I don't feel so far away. I miss you! Love, Sara
Post a Comment
<< Home