Random thoughts...
I've decided that I really need to get on the ball with this blogging thing. I know there are a few of you out there that check in on me from time to time, and for all the hours I spend checking your blogs, somehow I feel like I'm letting you down. Silly, I know...
I spend a lot of time checking facebook, and it's nice, but seems to be missing the personal touch of the blog world. So many times I'll think of things to put in the "what's on your mind" section of FB, but then I think to myself, "who really cares?" If you're taking the time to check my blog, then I know you'll care, so I'm going to try to just post those random thoughts here.
Every now and then I'll get to a few updated photos of the girls, but I'd be kidding myself to think I'll get to it that often. Really though, it's just awful that in Rebecca's first year of life she's gotten one measly post. One! Really, I'm not very good at doing life with two kids. I don't know how those of you with more than two do it. My hat's off to you!
So, here's to trying again. Maybe I'll check in here a bit more often now!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home