Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Me-Ma


So the cutest thing Katelyn is doing these days is talking. She tries every word we put forth... sometimes with success, and sometimes not so much. While she's been saying "Mama" for awhile now, "Dada" has really been her favorite. At least five times a day she asks "Dada?". I remind her that we said "good-bye" to Daddy that morning, and that he is at work. Waving her hand she then says, "bye-bye, Da-da." "That's right," I'll reply.

It seems this week, "Mama" is a favorite!!!! Finally! The really cute part about this is that I'm usually "Mama", except every now and then. We were driving yesterday morning, and I heard her in the back seat say (starting slowly and then gaining speed) "me... ma... me... ma... me... mommy... mommy!" She's done this now, numerous times. It's just too sweet!

2 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done Jodi. Welcome aboard to the blogging world! These posts are wonderful...and you have quite a way with words! Kate is growing so fast and is a total cutie!

 
At 9:58 PM, Blogger Kara said...

That has got to be the sweetest thing to hear as a mom....I wish I was there to hear her say it in person!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home